Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Steak Filipino Style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Steak Filipino Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Steak Filipino Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds frequently give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak filipino style recipe. To make beef steak filipino style you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Steak Filipino Style:
- Get 1 of kilo Beef Steak Meat.
- Take 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Provide 1 piece of calamansi.
- Provide 1 of regular onion.
- Get 3 of garlic seeds.
- Prepare 1 slice of ginger.
- Get 1/2 of Bell pepper.
- Get 1 of & 1/2 glass sprite.
- Prepare 2 spoons of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 slices of carrots.
- Prepare of Cornstarch.
- Take 1/2 of white onion.
Steps to make Beef Steak Filipino Style:
- Marinade Beef steak meat, 1 tbs salt, and the calamansi..
- Fry until the beef oil and the meat is brownish..
- Put in pressure cooker with garlic, onions, 1 & 1/2 Sprite, bell pepper and ginger including the soy sauce for 15 minutes..
- Put in stove or frying pan. Add cornstarch,stir til its sticky, add the white onions and the dish is done.
If you find this Beef Steak Filipino Style recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.