Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curried carrot soup from the nutri ninja recipe book recipe. You can have curried carrot soup from the nutri ninja recipe book using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book:
- Provide 2 tsp of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Get 3 clove of garlic, peeled, chopped.
- Take 1 medium of yellow onion, chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Get 2 cup of chopped carrots, peeled.
- You need 4 1/2 cup of unsalted chicken broth.
- Get 1 cup of light coconut milk.
Steps to make Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book:
- In a stockpot at medium-low heat, add the oil, garlic, and onions. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the salt, black pepper, red curry paste, carrots, and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low, and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until the carrots are fork-tender..
- Remove from the heat, add the coconut milk, and cool to room temperature..
- Place mixture into the Pitcher*. Turn unit On, then select Auto-IQ PUREE. Blend until smooth. (*If you have a Nutri Ninja Duo Blender, use the 72oz. Pitcher).
- Return to pot and simmer until heated..
- This meal takes 15 minutes to prepare, with a cook time of 30 minutes, and serves 4-6 persons. According to the recipe book that came with my Nutri Ninja, "this delicious beta-carotene-rich carrot soup is fantastic with the added Indian flavor.".
- Pair it with sourdough bread or another type. It really picks up the flavor!.
If you find this Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.