Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato curry recipe. You can have tomato curry using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato Curry:
- Get of Curry roux.
- You need 3 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander seed (optional).
- Get 1 tbsp of white pepper (optional).
- Provide of Soup base.
- You need 1000 grams of tomato.
- Take 2 large of onion.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- Use 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of honey, sugar, salt, soy sauce.
Steps to make Tomato Curry:
- Chop all vegetables into finely pieces..
- Heat 3 tbsp vegetable oil in frying pan, stir-fry chopped onion and carrot. Once it cooked, add garlic (to prevent the garlic from burning).
- Divide half of cooked vegetables for making curry roux..
- Add chopped tomato into the remaining cooked vegetables. Stir-fry until tomato liquid come out..
- Transfer to the pot on medium-high heat, add 4 cups of water.
- For curry roux we have, cooked onion/carrot/garlic and curry powder (and grounded coriander seed and pepper, you can skip it, it's optional).
- On low heat, heat 1 tbsp of vegetable oil, fry curry powder and grounded spice of your choice until fragrant (curry powder is easy to burn!! Be careful).
- Add cooked vegatables mix with fried curry powder..
- Add flour, and stir the roux until the flour is cooked. (At this stage, you won't see white color of flour).
- Add the curry roux into boiling soup base. Mix well and heat until thicken, then turn of the heat..
- Wait until the curry is completely cool. Bled in the blender until smooth..
- Pour blended curry in the pot again, season with salt, sugar or honey (you can add variety of seasoning in Japanese style curry, such as ketchup, yogurt, stock cube, Worcestershire sauce, or other wired things like coffee and chocolate!! It's always turn out tasty) adjust the taste little by little..
- Serve with cooked rice and topping of your choice. Here I had some steamed new potatoes and almond :).
If you find this Tomato Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.