Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Nilaga recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Nilaga recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef nilaga recipe. You can cook beef nilaga using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Nilaga:
- Provide 2 lbs of beef brisket, cubed.
- Get 1 of big potato, cubed.
- Prepare 1 of bok choy.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 2 of medium carrots, chopped crosswise about 2 inches long.
- Use 1 tbsp of whole pepper corn.
- Take 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 6 cups of water.
Instructions to make Beef Nilaga:
- Sauté the onion until texture becomes soft.
- Add in beef brisket and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add fish sauce and whole pepper corn and mix well.
- Pour in water and bring to boil, simmer for 1-2 hours.
- Put in vegetables starting with potatoes and carrots, simmer 5-7 minutes.
- Add bok choy. Cover the pot and turn off the heat. Let it stay for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
If you find this Beef Nilaga recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.