Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sliced beef, glass noodle in Szechuan chilli sauce 夫妻肺片 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sliced beef, glass noodle in Szechuan chilli sauce 夫妻肺片 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sliced beef, glass noodle in szechuan chilli sauce 夫妻肺片 recipe. To cook sliced beef, glass noodle in szechuan chilli sauce 夫妻肺片 you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sliced beef, glass noodle in Szechuan chilli sauce 夫妻肺片:
- Use 1 lb of beef shank 牛腱.
- Use 1 of pork or cow tongue 猪舌.
- Get 1/2 cup of beef tripe 牛百叶.
- Take 1 bunch of sweet rice noodle, 2 oz.
- Provide 1/2 cup of baby sweet bell peppers.
- Provide 4 Tsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 4 Tsp of chili oil.
- Take 1 tsp of szichuan pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Chinese aged vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 3 of Garlic cloves.
- Provide 2 of scallions, thai basil and cilantro.
- Use 1 tsp of pickled chilies.
Steps to make Sliced beef, glass noodle in Szechuan chilli sauce 夫妻肺片:
- Place the beef, tougue in a pressure cooker. Add water to cover. Cook over high heat until the pressure is achieved, then turn down to medium high to cook for 35 minutes. Use quick release. Once the beef is done, transfer to a plate to cool enough to handle. Slice the beef against the grain into the thinnest pieces you can, so do for the tongue..
- Cook sweet potato noodles in water until completely soft. Drain the cooking liquid and chill them under running water. Drain and set aside..
- Make the sauce by mixing minced garlic with soy sauce and Chinese aged dark vinegar..
- Make the chili oil by heating up olive oil and sesame oil mixture on heat until it starts bubbling once you insert a wooden spoon. Turn off the heat and pour the hot oil onto the chili flakes in a large bowl. Wait until it cools down..
- Assemble the plate by putting the sliced meat at the bottom. Then arrange chilled glass noodles in the middle layer. Finally top with bright red sweet bell pepper rings and herbs.drizzling and sauce and chilli oil. Mix to serve..
If you find this Sliced beef, glass noodle in Szechuan chilli sauce 夫妻肺片 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.