Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe by iryssa13 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe by iryssa13 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe by iryssa13 recipe. You can have minestrone soup recipe by iryssa13 using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup recipe by iryssa13:
- Provide of onion (cubed).
- Take of potato (cubed).
- Provide of carrots (cubed).
- Prepare of celery (sliced).
- Use of whole peeled tomatos.
- Take of pasta (macaroni/shell/spiral).
- Get of tomato paste.
- Get of beef stock cubes.
- Take of water.
Instructions to make Minestrone Soup recipe by iryssa13:
- cube all veges into 2 cm cubes.
- place the stock cubes and can of tomato into a large pot with the water.
- place the pasta into pot and boil for 5 mins.
- add the remaining veges starting with the hardest.
- let the veges boil for another 10mins.
- add the tomato paste then salt and pepper to taste.
- let boil till the veges are soft.
- you may add more liquid (water) if needed.
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe by iryssa13 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.