Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Carrot Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you have to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot soup recipe. You can cook carrot soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Carrot Soup:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Crumbled Bay Leaf.
- You need 1 of pat (1"sq, 1/3" high) Butter, Salted.
- Get 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Thyme, Fresh.
- Take 0.50 cup of Slices Carrots, Cooked.
- You need 4 cup of Slices Carrots, Cooked.
- Provide 0.50 cup of Diced Celery, Cooked.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger Root.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic.
- Take 0.50 cup of Chopped Onions, Raw.
- You need 1 tbsp of Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of Pepper, Black.
- Prepare 125 ml of Half and Half Cream.
Steps to make Carrot Soup:
- Add butter and oil in a stockpot.
- Add mirepoix mix and saut for 3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the carrots and sweat for 5 minutes on low.
- Add stock and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a shimmer until carrots are fork tender.
- Pure soup until smooth.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Stir in cream.
If you find this Carrot Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.