Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. Having said that, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut curry soup recipe. You can have coconut curry soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Curry Soup:
- Use 4 cups of vegetable broth.
- Get 14 oz of lite coconut milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of shredded carrot.
- Get 1/2 of red onion, thinly sliced.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chili pepper paste.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of lemongrass paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 lbs of fresh spinach.
Instructions to make Coconut Curry Soup:
- Add everything except spinach and tomatoes to stock pot. Bring to boil and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add tomatoes and simmer 5 minutes..
- Serve over a small bunch of fresh spinach..
If you find this Coconut Curry Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.