Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most likely purchase lots of food items out of habit. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to golden soup (turmeric and cauliflower soup with crispy chickpeas) recipe. You can have golden soup (turmeric and cauliflower soup with crispy chickpeas) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas):
- Take of medium white onion, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare of cauliflower, chopped.
- Get of cashew nuts.
- Get of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of water.
- Use of salt to taste.
- Take of Lemon.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Use of Crispy chickpeas.
- Get of pre-cooked chickpeas.
- Get of Cumin powder.
- Get of Smoked paprika.
- Provide of Turmeric powder.
- Get of Salt.
Instructions to make Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas):
- Saute onion, garlic, cauliflower, cashews and turmeric until fragrant.
- Pour in water and simmer until the cauliflower and cashews are softened. This may take 15-20 minutes. I usually start with half of the water and see if the cauliflower are barely covered. You may add water towards the end if the soup turned out too thick..
- Transfer the soup in a blender or use an immersion blender and blend until smooth. Add water if the soup too thick for your preference..
- Finish the disk with salt and a squeeze of lemon to taste. Serve hot, top with crispy chickpeas, chopped cilantro/parsley and splash of olive oil..
- To make the crispy chickpeas: drain and wash chickpeas. Remove the skin if its still on. Spread over a baking sheet and sprinkle with spices. Roast to 205C for 30-40 minutes. Do this ahead of the cook..
If you find this Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.