Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chile Con Carne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chile Con Carne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chile con carne recipe. To cook chile con carne you need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chile Con Carne:
- Use 400 grams of Kidney beans (or mixed beans, chickpeas, soy beans etc.).
- Prepare 250 grams of Ground meat mix.
- You need 100 grams of Bacon (minced as the same size as the ground meat).
- Prepare 2 of Onions (large).
- Use 4 of Green bell peppers.
- Use 1 small of Carrot.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- Get 2 of Canned tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ＊ Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of or more ＊Chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ＊Ketchup.
- Use 1 tbsp of ＊Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ＊ Garlic and soy sauce (normal soy sauce).
- Prepare 1 of ＊ Soup stock cube.
- Take 200 ml of ＊Water (leftover from rehydrating the beans).
- Provide 1 tsp of ＊ Oregano.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of ＊Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of White flour.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of White wine (or cooking sake).
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
Steps to make Chile Con Carne:
- Chop the vegetables roughly into the same size..
- Heat oil in a pot and fry the garlic. Once it's fragrant, add the onions and fry until soft..
- Add the ground meat, brown over high heat, and then add the white wine..
- Reduce heat to medium, adding the remaining vegetables and flour and coat the mixture with the flour evenly..
- Add the canned tomatoes, beans, water, ＊ ingredients, and bay leaf, and boil for about 40 minutes..
- Stir while scraping the bottom of the pot to avoid burning, and season with salt and pepper..
- Transfer into bowls and it's done. Eat with bread or tortillas..
If you find this Chile Con Carne recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.