Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetarian Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian potato soup recipe. To cook vegetarian potato soup you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetarian Potato Soup:
- Get of Potatos.
- Provide of Melissa's Extra Firm Tofu.
- Prepare of Broth.
- Provide of handful Carrot Chips.
- Provide of Habanero.
- Provide of Jalapeño Pepper.
- Take of Basil.
- Prepare of Greek Blend Seasoning.
- You need of Oregano.
- Provide of SmartBalance (Extra Virgin Oil Blend) Butter.
- You need of handful Green Pepper.
- Get of RealLemon Juice.
Steps to make Vegetarian Potato Soup:
- PrepTofu: slice into strips and press for 45 minutes (to drain packaged water out).
- Wash, peel and cut up potatos. Cube up green peppers..
- In blender, blend together Potatos, Broth, Tofu, Carrot Chips, Habanero Pepper, and Jalapeño Pepper..
- In Crockpot, add blended ingredients, Basil, Greek Blend Seasoning, Oregano, Green Pepper, RealLemon Juice, and SmartBalance Butter. Cook in Crockpot for 4 to 6 hours or until cooked. ** watch and stir ocassionally to heat even. **.
If you find this Vegetarian Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.