Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mandys spicy butternut squash soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mandys spicy butternut squash soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mandys spicy butternut squash soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One wholesome substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mandys spicy butternut squash soup recipe. You can cook mandys spicy butternut squash soup using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mandys spicy butternut squash soup:
- Provide of The butternut squash".
- Get 1 large of butternut squash washed and trimmed seeds removed (do not peel off the skin).
- Prepare 1 medium of hot red chilli pepper diced.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
- Use of Soup base:.
- Use 3 tbsp of butter to saute vegetables.
- Take 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 large of carrot peeled and sliced.
- You need 1 cup of mushrooms sliced.
- Provide 2 of long red peppers sliced.
- You need 2 of dried bay leaves.
- Use 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano (dried).
- You need 2 tbsp of sweet paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get of enough water to cover all veg(about 8 cups).
Instructions to make Mandys spicy butternut squash soup:
- Pre heat oven to 180℃/350℉..
- Wash the squash, chop off the top and bottom of squash and remove the seeds (don't throw away seeds wash them and roast them until golden about 8-10 minutes).
- Place squash in roasting pan and top with garlic, chilli, 2 tsp of cumin, butter salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes until squash is softened..
- In a large pot melt butter add all remaining veg, mushroom, onions, peppers, carrots, add all the seasonings – bay leaves, paprika, oregano, cumin, veg stock cube saute for 10 minutes until veg are tender. Add enough water to cover including the adding of the butternut squash..
- Simmer all cooked vegetables for 30 minutes and blend until smooth and creamy. Check for seasoning and serve, enjoy.
If you find this Mandys spicy butternut squash soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.