Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Filipino Comfort Bowl (Giniling) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Filipino Comfort Bowl (Giniling) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Filipino Comfort Bowl (Giniling) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to filipino comfort bowl (giniling) recipe. You can cook filipino comfort bowl (giniling) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Filipino Comfort Bowl (Giniling):
- Use 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Take 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 of potatoes, diced small-ish.
- Use 2 of carrots, diced small-ish.
- Take 1/4 cup of raisins.
- Get 1/2 cup of frozen green peas.
- Get 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of sambal (or crushed chili, or red pepper flakes).
Steps to make Filipino Comfort Bowl (Giniling):
- Heat 2 tbs oil in wok/Sautee pan, add potatoes and carrots, cook then set aside to drain.
- Sautee ground beef, cook then set aside to drain..
- Add 1/2 tbs oil and Sautee garlic and onions until translucent..
- Add the ground beef, potatoes and carrots back to the pan, stir in raisins..
- Season with salt and pepper,add soy sauce, ketchup and sambal.
- Stir in frozen peas..
- Allow peas to warm through and serve with steamed rice or quinoa and a poached egg (optional).
If you find this Filipino Comfort Bowl (Giniling) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.