Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kare-Kare recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kare-Kare recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kare-kare recipe. To make kare-kare you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kare-Kare:
- Use 3 lbs of oxtail (cut in 2 inch slices) you can also use tripe or beef slices.
- Use 1 bundle of sitaw or long beans.
- Provide 2 bundles of bok choi / pechay.
- Take 1 of medium eggplant cut into 6 pieces.
- Provide 6 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of ground peanuts.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shrimp paste.
- You need 3 cups of pork/beef broth.
- Get 1/2 cup of toasted ground rice.
- You need 1 tsp of achuete powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take of salt & pepper for taste.
Instructions to make Kare-Kare:
- In a large pot boil ox tail until soft then set aside. Usually takes 2 hours. For faster result put in oven and bake for 10 minutes each side at 400 degrees before boiling.
- In a wok, sauté garlic and onion.
- Add pork & fish sauce and cook for a 5 minutes.
- Add 2 1/2 cups of pork/beef broth, salt, achuete, ground peanuts and peanut butter and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add toasted ground rice and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add vegetables and cook until vegetables are tender. Stir occasionally..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with white steamed rice and bagoong (shrimp paste).
If you find this Kare-Kare recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.