Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chili Cheese Stick recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chili Cheese Stick recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chili Cheese Stick recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chili cheese stick recipe. To make chili cheese stick you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chili Cheese Stick:
- Provide of finger chili.
- Use of Spring rolls or lumpia wrappers.
- Prepare of cheddar cheese , sliced into small strips.
- Take of cooking oil, for deep frying.
- Prepare of ground beef or pork (optional).
- Provide of ham (optional).
Instructions to make Chili Cheese Stick:
- Using a sharp knife, slit each chili vertical cut then scrape out the seeds. Rinse and drain..
- Stuff the chili with cheese then wrap and roll the wrapper, use a bit of water to seal the edges..
- In a frying pan, heat enough oil then deep fry the rolls for 2-3 minutes until golden brown and crisp..
- Drain on paper towel then serve with preferred dressing..
- Note : You may also add strips of ham together with cheese if you prefer. Or you can also add the ground beef/pork..
If you find this Chili Cheese Stick recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.