Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetable Lumpia recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Lumpia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Lumpia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable lumpia recipe. You can cook vegetable lumpia using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Lumpia:
- Prepare of ground pork or beef.
- Use of firm tofu.
- Provide of garlic minced.
- Prepare of ginger minced.
- Prepare of shredded cabbage.
- You need of carrots finely cut.
- Provide of red sweet potato.
- You need of green onion finely chopped.
- You need of bean sprouts cleaned.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Get of oyster sauce.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Get of spring roll wrappers.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide of oil for frying.
Steps to make Vegetable Lumpia:
- Take a large wok and pour olive oil and wait for it to warm up then sauté ginger and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Add ground pork and cook until they are fully brown then add tofu and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add cabbage, carrots, and sweet potato and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add green onions and bean sprout and cook for 3 more minutes. Be careful not to over cook.
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, and black pepper and cook for 1 minute.
- Take it out and drain the excess liquid and let it sit to cool off.
- While it's cooling off time to make your paste. Take a small pot and pour cornstarch and water in medium high. Keep stirring until liquid becomes thicker. Take it out when you have your desired amount of thickness. Let it sit out in room temperature until it cools off.
- While you're waiting separate your egg roll wrappers AP it is easier to grab when you are ready to start wrapping.
- When you're ready take your wrapper and place it down with one corner facing your..
- Put 1-2 tbsp of Lumpia and start rolling very tightly until you almost reach the top..
- Then fold the two sides in making an envelope shape. Take your paste and put some to the remaining wrapper on top then fold and seal..
- Repeat this process until you have wrapped everything then immediate place in the freezer..
- When it's frozen take it out then take a frying pan and add your oil and wait for it to warm up then cook and enjoy!.
If you find this Vegetable Lumpia recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.