Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Tomato Hot Pot with Lots of Melting Cheese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Tomato Hot Pot with Lots of Melting Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Tomato Hot Pot with Lots of Melting Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy tomato hot pot with lots of melting cheese recipe. To cook easy tomato hot pot with lots of melting cheese you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Tomato Hot Pot with Lots of Melting Cheese:
- Get 500 grams of Chicken thighs.
- Get 1 of pack Wiener sausages.
- Provide 1/2 of Cabbage.
- Use 1 head of Broccoli.
- Provide 1 of packet Enoki mushrooms.
- Provide 1 of Carrot.
- Provide 2 can of ◎ Canned whole tomatoes.
- Get 800 ml of ◎Water.
- Take 2 tsp of ◎Soup stock granules (Consomme bouillon powder).
- Take 30 ml of ◎Red wine.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ◎Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎Salt.
- Get 1 of ◎Black pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 1 of Shredded meltable cheese.
- Provide 1 of Pasta.
Steps to make Easy Tomato Hot Pot with Lots of Melting Cheese:
- Put the olive oil in an earthenware pot, add the garlic, and fry until it is aromatic..
- Add the chicken and fry until browned..
- Add the ingredients marked ◎ and make a soup. Taste, and adjust the amounts of seasoning to your liking..
- When it has come to the boil, add the ingredients in order, starting with the carrots which take a while to cook through..
- When everything is cooked through, add the cheese and top with basil to finish..
- We usually add pasta in at the end, but you can add rice to make a risotto and it'll be tasty..
If you find this Easy Tomato Hot Pot with Lots of Melting Cheese recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.