Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tomato carrot soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato carrot soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato carrot soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato carrot soup recipe. To make tomato carrot soup you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato carrot soup:
- Take 2 of tomato.
- Prepare 2 of carrot.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Tomato carrot soup:
- Heat a cooker.Add 1 cup water, tomato, carrot and ginger.stir and pressure cook for 2-3 whistles or till the vegetables are cooked well..
- Once the vegetables become warm. blend with a hand blender or in a blender. blend the veggies till smooth..
- Heat olive oil in a pan. add the cumin powder and salt.stir for a few seconds and add the vegetable puree to this mixture.stir and simmer the soup for 2-3 minutes..
- If the mixture is thick, you can add some water and if it's thin, then you can cook for a few minutes more.garnish with cilantro or parsley leaves..
If you find this Tomato carrot soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.