Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's DIM SUM Brunch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's DIM SUM Brunch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's dim sum brunch recipe. To cook mike's dim sum brunch you need 27 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's DIM SUM Brunch:
- You need of ● For The Garlic Ginger Sauce.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Fresh Garlic.
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Shredded Diakon Radishes.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Minced Fresh Ginger.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Light Soy Sauce.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Rock Palm Sugar [or more to taste].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce.
- Prepare of ● For The Dumplings [steamed].
- Prepare of Pork & Vegetable Dumplings.
- Use of Seafood & Vegetable Dumplings.
- Use of Pork Wontons.
- Use of Beef & Pork Pot Stickers.
- Provide of Sweet Bean Desert Dumplings.
- You need of ● For The Bamboo Steamers.
- Use as needed of Whole Garlic Cloves.
- Use as needed of Lettuce Leaves.
- Get as needed of Cabbage Leaves.
- Use as needed of Bamboo Leaves.
- Prepare as needed of Ginger Slices.
- Prepare as needed of Thai Basil Leaves.
- Provide of ● For The Sides.
- Prepare of Pickled Ginger.
- Use of Soy Sauce.
- Take of Sweet Chili Sauce.
- Use of Quality Fish Sauce.
- Use of Diakon Radishes [shredded & soaked in rice wine vinager].
Instructions to make Mike's DIM SUM Brunch:
- First, start with bamboo steamers. You can purchase these for under $20.00. I'd highly recommend purchasing 2 to 3 of these if cooking for more than two..
- Go to your local Asian market and purchase the dumplings, wontons and pot stickers of your choosing. I've never once found an inferior product there..
- Line your bamboo steamers with lettuce, cabbage or bamboo leaves to keep your dumplings from sticking to your bamboo tray. Bamboo leaves impart the most flavor but, if using lettuce or cabbage, add chunks of fresh ginger, garlic and place a Thai Basil leaf under each dumpling and to the side as pictured below for fullest flavor..
- Lined bamboo steamers with Thai Basil leaves. Try to keep your dumplings separate as so they don't stick together..
- Using a lifted rack or a basic ramikin, add water and steam frozen dumplings for 15 minutes. Don't allow bamboo rack to touch water..
- Add dumpling basket and cover..
- Seal dumplings tightly in an additional pot..
- Bahn bot loc steaming pictured..
- Fully steamed seafood and pork Bahn bot loc pictured..
- Prep your pot stickers. If you want a char on your pot stickers, simply pan sear them in a minimal amount of oil until browned..
- Fully steamed pot stickers pictured after 15 minutes..
- Chop all vegetables for your garlic ginger dip. Simmer for 10 minutes then chill..
- Serve with a myriad of dips like a quality fish sauce or sweet chili sauce. Also, serve on a bed of fresh chilled cabbage. Garnish with fresh Cilantro. Enjoy!.
- My spicy Nam Prik Sauce pictured..
- My Loose Thai Basil Sauce pictured..
- A delicious jarred DIM SUM Sauce pictured..
If you find this Mike's DIM SUM Brunch recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.