Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect corned beef hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to corned beef hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef hash recipe. To cook corned beef hash you only need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare corned beef hash:
- You need 4 of carrots.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of tin of corned beef.
- You need 6 of reg size potatos.
- You need 1 of beef stock.
- Use 1 of herb infusion pod.
- Provide 1 of gravy granuals.
- You need 1 of water.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Use 1 of pepper.
Instructions to make corned beef hash:
- peel and chop potatos into quarters.
- slice carrots.
- finely slice onion and add to pot on hob with potatos and carrots.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- boil kettle and fill pot to just cover.
- add herb infusion and beef stock pod.
- add some gravy granuals and bring to boil, once boiling lower heat to simmer.
- after 50 mins chop corned beef and add to pot.
- add more gravy granuals to thicken to taste.
- also add dumplings if you like and add them to the pot after 25 mins.
If you find this corned beef hash recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.