Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mung Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mung Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It contains tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mung bean soup recipe. You can have mung bean soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mung Bean Soup:
- Get 1 1/2 cup of dried mung beans.
- Provide 1 1/3 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of ginger root powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Get 5 of garlic cloves (chopped finely).
- Provide 16 oz of coconut milk.
- You need 1 of medium sized zucchini.
Instructions to make Mung Bean Soup:
- Soak mung beans for at least 5 hours..
- Strain beans and cook for about 45 minutes..
- While the beans are cooking, saute the onions in the oil and salt. Add in zucchini pieces as well..
- When the onions have become clear, add the ginger powder, garlic, and chili powder. Let simmer for a few mins. Stirring occasionally..
- Add the coconut milk and let simmer for another 5 minutes..
- Add the cooked beans and coconut milk mixture in a big pot and mix together..
- Remove from heat and enjoy!.
If you find this Mung Bean Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.