Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup recipe. To cook chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup:
- Use 1 of medium halal chicken.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of plain water.
- Prepare 5 of whole medium potatoes.
- Provide of Salt, fresh grated ginger, tumeric,whole cloves,.
- Prepare of Small piece whole cinnamon red chilli flakes for garnish.
- Take of Home grown or bought veggies of choice (here used green tomatoe.
- Prepare of Marination for chicken:corriander powder,garlic,ginger,salt.
Steps to make Chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup:
- Chop the onions and peel whole potatoes.put water in the pan and add the onions potatoes and the spices,and grated ginger.cook medium heat,until potatoes half cooked and onions soft.(remember that we are adding the first water amount to cook the onions and potatoes.and then later we can add more depending how much water remain at the end so we have the nice soupy soup).
- Then add chicken and sliced green tomotoes or veggies of choice.then reduce heat to lowest so that chicken cooks evenly and doesn't over cook.add more water (about a cup)if required.try make it not too dilute as will compromise the taste.
- The lovely refreshing soup is done when chicken is cooked and the veggies are just right! Best served hot !bismillah and enjoy with choice for bread or rice or as is!!.
If you find this Chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.