Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Taiwanese Beef Noodles Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Taiwanese Beef Noodles Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taiwanese Beef Noodles Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taiwanese beef noodles soup recipe. You can cook taiwanese beef noodles soup using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Taiwanese Beef Noodles Soup:
- Get 3 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 4 of spring onions.
- Provide 3 of large red chilli, deseeded.
- Use 3 tablespoon of hot been sauce.
- Get 3 of tomatoes, cut into wedges.
- Get 2 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of dark soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooking chinese cooking wine.
- Get 2 of star anise.
- Get 1 kg of beef chuck, cut into roughly 4 cm cubes.
- Use 3 cups of beef stock.
- Take 2 of small bunches of bok choy, halved and quickly blanched in boil.
- Get 200 gram of cooked egg noodles.
- Take to taste of Salt and sugar.
- Use of Coriander or spring onions or coriander to serve.
Steps to make Taiwanese Beef Noodles Soup:
- Heat the oil in the pot over medium-high heat. Add the onion, garlic, spring onions and chillies. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until the onions have softened but not coloured. Add the hot been sauce and stir-fry for another minute..
- Then stir through the tomatoes and the brown sugar. Now add the dark soy sauce, soy sauce, Chinese wine and the star anise. Add the beef and mix to combine. Add the beef stock and 2 cups of water. Mix to combine. And cook about 2 hours or more..
- After couple hours, and the meet are cook and tender, then taste the soup. Divide the noodles among serving bowls. Top with bok choy and chunks of beef. Ladle over the soup. And sprinkle parsley or spring onions or coriander on the top and serve..
If you find this Taiwanese Beef Noodles Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.