Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Wendy's Chili recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Wendy's Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wendy's Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wendy's chili recipe. You can cook wendy's chili using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Wendy's Chili:
- You need 3 pounds of ground beef.
- Use 46 ounces of tomato juice.
- Provide 10 ounces of tomato puree.
- Use 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Take 15 ounce of can red kidney beans (drained).
- Get can of Pinto beans.
- Provide 1/2 cups of chopped onion.
- Take 1/2 cups of diced green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of diced celery.
- Get 1/4 cup of chili powder.
- Use 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried whole oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Instructions to make Wendy's Chili:
- Brown beef in a large skillet and drain fat.
- Dice onion, bell pepper, and celery..
- Measure spices (I find it easier this way).
- Add it all ingredients to a 6 quart pot and simmer for 1-1 1/2 hour.
- Hope everyone enjoys!!.
If you find this Wendy's Chili recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.