Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Snap'n Peppery Beef Jerky recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Snap'n Peppery Beef Jerky recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Snap'n Peppery Beef Jerky recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to snap'n peppery beef jerky recipe. You can have snap'n peppery beef jerky using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Snap'n Peppery Beef Jerky:
- Take of Hardware Needed.
- Prepare 1 of dehydrator.
- Provide 1 of Jerky Gun.
- You need of Basting Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of liquid smoke.
- Get 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Provide of Ingredients.
- Provide 2 1/2 lb of 93/7 ground beef.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Provide 1 1/8 tsp of of Accent seasoning.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Take 1 1/8 tbsp of meat tenderizer.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Instructions to make Snap'n Peppery Beef Jerky:
- In a small bowl mix all of the basting sauce ingredients and mix well. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients by hand. Make sure all of the spices are well incorporated into the ground beef..
- Load the jerky gun and begin squeezing out long strips of jerky onto the dehydrator trays..
- With a basting brush, brush all of the jerky strips with the basting sauce. (You only need to do the top side at this time.).
- Turn the dehydrator on and set it to the jerky setting which is 160°F/71°C. Let it run for 2 hours..
- Turn all of the jerky strips over and pat them with paper towels to remove excess grease. Baste the tops with the basting sauce and let run another 2 hours..
- Wipe off the excess grease with a paper towel. Flip the jerky strips and wipe again. Baste with sauce and dehydrate for 1 hour..
- One last time. Wipe off the excess grease with a paper towel. Flip the jerky strips and wipe again. Baste with sauce and dehydrate for 1 hour..
- They are ready to eat warm, but I like to let them cool. The basting sauce transforms into an almost savory candy-like coating and gives the jerky some snap..
- Notes: My jerky gun came with 2 tips. 1 for making thin jerky and a dual tip for making thicker ones. I used the thicker tip for this recipe. If you wish to make the thinner kind, you will need to adjust the dehydrating times accordingly..
If you find this Snap'n Peppery Beef Jerky recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.