Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's low carb/calorie vegetable beef soup recipe. You can have mike's low carb/calorie vegetable beef soup using 36 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Get of ● For The Proteins [you can also use chicken or seafood].
- Get of 80/20 Lean Ground Beef.
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables Seasonings & Broth.
- Use of Boxes Beef Broth.
- Get of Thick Sliced Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Medium White Onions.
- Get of Small Head Broccoli.
- You need of Sliced Cabbage.
- Prepare of Sliced Carrots.
- You need of Sliced Celery.
- Take of LG Green Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Get of Medium Red Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Provide of Medium Yellow Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Provide of Medium Orange Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Prepare of Chopped Garlic.
- Take of Leaves Cilantro.
- You need of Leaves Parsley.
- Use of Can Spinach.
- Use of Of Your Favorite Red Salsa Sauce [low sugar].
- Provide of Cans Diced Green Chilies.
- Prepare of Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare of ROTELL [with chilies].
- Use of Green Beans [drained].
- Get of Asparagus [drained].
- Take of Artichokes [drained].
- Take of Fresh Basil Leaves.
- You need of Italian Seasoning.
- Provide of Crushed Bay Leaves.
- You need of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Provide of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide of Maggi Chicken Boullion Powder [or more to taste].
- Get of Liquid Beef Boullion.
- Use of Worshestershire Sauce.
- You need of Liquid Beef Boullion.
- Provide of Granulated Garlic Powder [add last].
- Use of Granulated Onion Powder [add last].
Steps to make Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Brown your beef in a large pot. Drain any grease if needed..
- Add everything in the Vegetables Seasonings & Broth section to your pot and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for 30+ minutes. Or, until your carrots have fully softened..
- Serve piping hot and garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.