Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe. To cook easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo you need 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Provide of broccoli or 2-3 broccoli stems.
- Get of Zucchini.
- Provide of asparagus.
- Provide of carrots or 1 cup of frozen peas (for bulk).
- You need of Kale, Bok Choy, Collard greens or a combinaton.
- Prepare of Celery stick.
- Provide of small leek.
- Get of Shallots or 1 large / 2 medium onions.
- Provide of Garlic.
- Take of Vegetable (or chicken) stock or water (more if more vegetables).
- Prepare of Bayleaf.
- Provide of kaffir lime leaf.
- You need of – 300g Fresh spinach.
- Provide of For spices / garnish.
- Use of Kaffir like leaf or 1 tbs lime zest.
- Use of Bay leaves.
- Prepare of Lemongrass paste or 2 lemongrass sticks.
- Provide of Galangal or ginger or 1 thumb-size fresh ginger, chopped.
- Use of Sweet basil.
- Use of oregano.
- Take of thyme.
- Get of mint.
- You need of chives (optional).
- Take of Optional: 1 low-sodium, organic vegetable stock cube.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- You need of Olive oil or Ghee (to saute onions, garlic & leak).
- Get of fresh parsley (replace with dry if not available).
Instructions to make Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Chop up all vegetables for the soup. You will add them to the water in order of 'hardness' as not to overcook softer vegetables..
- Put Ghee or olive oil in a pan and saute onion / shallots and garlic on medium fire, stirring the entire time. Cook until onion / shallots become clear, but not brow. Add leak and ginger (if fresh) and saute for another 3-4 minutes..
- Add vegetable stock and 'hard' vegetables – carrots, broccoli stems, peas, etc + any vegetables that are frozen..
- Add all the spices and herbs, with the exception of fresh parsley..
- Cook on low-medium fire until the hardest vegetable (eg carrot) is soft enough to pierce with a fork but still crunchy. Add medium hard vegetables, such as broccoli, Kale, asparagus. Note: Asparagus stems need to cook longer than asparagus tips. Cook for 3-4 few minutes and then add zucchini. Cook until broccoli can be pierced with a fork. Add more water if required throughout cooking..
- Add spinach and cook until it wilts – should not be more than 2 minutes so that it stays green. This adds wonderful green colour to the soup. Note: if using frozen spinach, add it at the same time as zucchini..
- Turn off the heat and let it cool to room temperature..
- Combine the cooked ingredients in the blender with a generous amount of fresh parsley and purée until desired consistency..
- Garnish with sprouts, seeds, or flaked almonds. You can also add a tablespoon or two of cooked quinoa for a filling full-meal..
- The soup freezes extremely well so you can apportion it to desired quantities and take out during the week. (you may need to add water once heated up).
If you find this Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.