Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hungarian cabbage roll soup recipe. To cook hungarian cabbage roll soup you need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup:
- Get 1 lb of bacon.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 of onion, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 Tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take 1 Tbsp of paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of thyme.
- Provide 4 cups of low sodium chicken stock.
- Get 2 of Bou beef bouillon cubes.
- Use 28 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 10 oz of can condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of V8 vegetable juice.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 Head of green cabbage.
- You need 2/3 cup of long or wild rice.
- Use of Parsley.
Steps to make Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup:
- Cut your cabbage in half through the stem. Cut each half in half through its stem. Cut the stem out of the cabbage as a wedge. Cut the cabbage into roughly inch by inch pieces..
- Prepare the other ingredients. Combine the onion and garlic. Combine the paprika, black pepper, and thyme. Group the stock, diced tomatoes, soup, and juice. Measure the rice out..
- Add some oil of your choice to your pot and heat over high heat. Add the beef and brown..
- Add the onion and garlic, and cook until softened..
- Add the tomato paste and the spices, and cook until starting to stick to the bottom..
- Add the stock, diced tomatoes, tomato soup, V8 juice, beef bouillon, and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the rice, stir, then add the cabbage. Cover and simmer 45 min..
- While the soup is cooking, fry the bacon (or bake at 375°F for ~20 min)..
- Crumble the cooked bacon and mince a handful of parsley. Add to the soup and serve.
If you find this Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.