Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and tomato soup curry recipe. To cook chicken and tomato soup curry you only need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry:
- Provide 8 of Chicken wings or chicken drums.
- Take 2 of Boiled eggs.
- Take 4 of Potatoes.
- Get 1 of Carrot.
- Take 4 stick of Asparagus.
- Get 1 of Courgette/Zucchini.
- Use 2 of Aubergines/Eggplants.
- Use 1 of Onion (minced).
- Provide 2 large of cloves ★Garlic (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 piece of ★Ginger (finely chopped).
- Get 1 tbsp of ★Dried basil.
- Use 5 tbsp of ※Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Coriander powder.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Garam masala.
- Take 4 tbsp of ☆Curry powder.
- Get 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Get 1 large of ◇Water.
- Prepare 2 of ◇Soup stock cube.
- Get 2 tsp of ◇Honey.
- Use 1 tsp of Coarse salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
Steps to make Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry:
- Make boiled eggs. Chop the garlic, ginger and onion. Cut the boiled eggs in half lengthwise, and cut the courgette into bite sizes..
- Cut off the root of the asparagus by 1-2 cm and peel the bottom part with a peeler..
- Cut the aubergines in half lengthwise, soak in water to remove the astringency, score the skin in a crisscross pattern. Then cut 2/3 lengthwise in the center..
- Peel the potatoes and carrot. Wrap in cling film and microwave for 3 minutes in 600W. Or you can boil. Quarter the cooked carrot..
- Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper and leave to rest. Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and brown both sides. Then put them on one side on a plate..
- Put 3 tablespoons of olive oil and the ★ ingredients in a pan. Sauté until browned and aromatic. Add onion and sauté well for 5 minutes..
- Add ☆ ingredients and sauté, taking care not to let it burn. Add the canned tomatoes and cook. Add the ♢ ingredients and bring to the boil. Then add the chicken wings and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the frying pan used to fry the chicken wings. Stir-fry the aubergines, courgette, and brown the potatoes and carrot..
- Season the soup curry (Step 7) with coarse salt and soy sauce. Arrange the vegetables in a serving bowl, ladle in the piping hot soup curry, and top with the boiled egg to serve..
If you find this Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.