Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's Onion and Sweet Potato Soup with Halloumi Chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Onion and Sweet Potato Soup with Halloumi Chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular treats is yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's onion and sweet potato soup with halloumi chips recipe. You can cook sig's onion and sweet potato soup with halloumi chips using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Onion and Sweet Potato Soup with Halloumi Chips:
- Prepare of sweet.potatoes, finely cubed.
- Take of onions.,very finely chopped.
- Prepare of garlic , crushed.
- Provide of butter.
- Provide of water.
- You need of milk.
- Get of vegetable stock cubes ( you can add anotber one later if needed).
- Provide of basil leaves torn.
- Use of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of good pinch salt.
- Take of fresh chives ,chopped very.finely for for garnish.
- Provide of halloumi cut ito slices then thin chips.
- Prepare of butter or olive oil for frying halloumi.
Instructions to make Sig's Onion and Sweet Potato Soup with Halloumi Chips:
- Heat and soften the onions and garlic in large saucepan..
- Add the sweet potatoes and.sweat over low heat for 5 minutes..
- Add the milk and water.
- Add stock cubes salt ,basil and cayenne pepper.
- Boil gently until sweet potatoes are cooked.
- In the meantime.slice the Halloumi into potato chip like sticks and fry crispy golden brown from all sides, set aside. You can cut them into cubes too , to make croutons.
- Blend the onion mix into a smooth soup in food processor.
- heat gently through.
- Serve with the cheese chips and garnish with chives..
- add more milk if needed.
If you find this Sig's Onion and Sweet Potato Soup with Halloumi Chips recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.