Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Carrot soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot soup recipe. To make carrot soup you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot soup:
- You need 4-5 of carrots, well washed.
- Get 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Get 1 of celery stalk.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of water/beef stock/vegetable stock/ chicken stock.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut cream.
- Provide 1 tsp of rosemary.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide leaves of Coriander.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Carrot soup:
- Gather and chop your ingredients.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add in onions and garlic. Allow to sautee.
- Add in the carrot and celery. Allow to cook for about 5 min. Stirring occasionally..
- Add in the rosemary, black pepper and salt, cook for a minute..
- Add in the stock/ water and coconut cream, stir and allow to boil. Reduce heat and allow it to simmer for 25- 30 minutes..
- Add in the coriander leaves, turn of the heat and let it cool slightly..
- Place in a blender, and blend until smooth..
- Return to saucepan and reheat on low heat..
- Remove from heat, serve and enjoy..
If you find this Carrot soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.