Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sharon's homemade chicken noodle soup recipe. You can cook sharon's homemade chicken noodle soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Use of onion (chopped).
- Prepare of carrots (chopped).
- Prepare of celery stalks (chopped).
- Get of garlic (chopped).
- Use of butter.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- Prepare of bouillon cubes.
- Take of Salt (to taste).
- You need of Pepper (to taste).
- You need of parsley flakes.
- Use of egg noodles.
- Take of boneless skinless chicken breasts (chopped).
- Get of olive oil.
Steps to make Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a large frying pan add olive oil to coat bottom. Add chicken pieces. (Season to your liking) Cook until chicken is done. Sit to the side.
- In a large stock pot add butter and let it melt on medium heat..
- Add onion, carrots, celery, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook on medium heat for 10 mins.
- Add chicken broth and bouillon cubes. Bring to a boil.
- Add egg noodles and cook until noodles are your desired tenderness.
- Add chicken and taste to see if more salt and pepper is needed. Add parsley flakes and cook for 2 more minutes..
If you find this Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.