Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Bicol Beef Express recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bicol Beef Express recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bicol Beef Express recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bicol beef express recipe. You can cook bicol beef express using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bicol Beef Express:
- Prepare of Beef Tenderloin.
- Get of smoky coconut milk.
- Get of garlic mince.
- You need of ginger jullienne.
- You need of small size onion slice.
- You need of Finger Chillies strips.
- Provide of Fermented Shrimp.
- Provide of pineapple juice.
- Take of pineapple chunks(in can).
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Bicol Beef Express:
- Heat oil in pan in medium heat.Brown the meat.Put onion,garlic,ginger and Fermented shrimp.Saute.
- Pour coconut milk and pineapple juice.Reduce until sauce thickens and the meat is tender.
- A minute before fire off put chillies and pineapple and stir.Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with Steamed Rice.
If you find this Bicol Beef Express recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.