Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Lentil with Ham Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Lentil with Ham Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One nutritious substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil with ham soup recipe. You can have red lentil with ham soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Lentil with Ham Soup:
- Use 1 1/2 l of ham stock, home-made.
- Get 1 of ham stock cube.
- Take 200 g of red lentils.
- Get 2 of carrots, diced small.
- Prepare 1 of red onion, chopped small.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped small.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, chopped small.
- Provide 100 g of cooked gammon, diced.
- Provide of Ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Red Lentil with Ham Soup:
- Put all the ingredients except the pepper into a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring to avoid sticking. Reduce heat and simmer for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Taste and season with pepper as wished. Do not add salt..
- Whizz in a blender to desired consistency or leave as is, as preferred..
- Serve piping hot with granary bread or crusty roll..
If you find this Red Lentil with Ham Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.