Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Traditional Jewish Chicken Soup /Jewish Penicillin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Traditional Jewish Chicken Soup /Jewish Penicillin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Traditional Jewish Chicken Soup /Jewish Penicillin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional jewish chicken soup /jewish penicillin recipe. To cook traditional jewish chicken soup /jewish penicillin you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Traditional Jewish Chicken Soup /Jewish Penicillin:
- Use 1 of glug of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 4 pound of chicken thighs skin on and bone in.
- Prepare 3 stalks of celery.
- Prepare 3 of large carrots 1 pound.
- Use 2 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Take 2 teaspoon of parsley.
- Take 8 leaves of bay leaf.
- Take 1/4 cup of pepper corns.
- Take 1 of large onion chopped.
- Use 3 of whole cloves.
- Get 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Use 2 quarts of water.
Instructions to make Traditional Jewish Chicken Soup /Jewish Penicillin:
- Wash and dry the chicken. Add water to a pot and boil..
- Heat a pan add olive oil and, sear the chicken 3 minutes per side..
- Remove the chicken from the pan and add a laddle of water to the pan to get the bits off the bottom of the pan..
- Add all the ingredients to the boiling water. Pour the pan drippings in the boiling water also..
- Simmer for 2 hours..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Traditional Jewish Chicken Soup /Jewish Penicillin recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.