Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Braised Beef Brisket recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Braised Beef Brisket recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to braised beef brisket recipe. You can have braised beef brisket using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Braised Beef Brisket:
- You need 2 Kilograms of Beef Brisket.
- You need 3 of Onions.
- Use 2 Sprigs of Celery.
- Use 2 Sprigs of Leeks.
- Use 10 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Peppercorns Crushed.
- Use 1 of Carrots.
- Take 2 Cups of Beef chicken broth or.
- Use 4 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 Sprigs of Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 Sprig of Thyme.
- Use 4 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Mustard paste.
Steps to make Braised Beef Brisket:
- Take a pot and add a lil olive oil and brown the beef cut both sides. Remove the beef..
- In the same pan add chopped (quartered) onions, diced carrots, diced celery, diced Leek and few smashed garlics. fry n fry till onions go soft n brown (6 – 8 mins)…..
- Then add the beef to it. Add beef/chicken stock 3/4 up to the beef. do not cover beef in liquid – 3/4 only :).
- Now add a lil bit of rosemary & thyme twigs add a lil salt, couple of spoons of worcestershire sauce and 4 – 5 spoons of mustard paste, and the ground fresh pepper, let it come to a slow boil..
- Once it comes to the boil switch off. Now, seal the pot, i used 3 layers of alum foil. then close it with lid. it shud be tightly sealed. then only will it braise..
- Now, take the pot and put it in oven – bake at 200 deg for about 6 hours…. Remove carefully. The beef should flake at the touch of the fork. Enjoy it with garlic bread or you could even make sandwiches out of it..
If you find this Braised Beef Brisket recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.