Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Miniature Shepherd's Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Miniature Shepherd's Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to miniature shepherd's pie recipe. You can have miniature shepherd's pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Miniature Shepherd's Pie:
- Get 1/2 of Sweet Onion.
- You need 2 lb of Ground Chuck.
- Get 3 cup of Mashed Potatoes.
- Use 2 cup of Cooked Corn.
- You need 6 oz of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Use 12 of Muffin Wrappers.
- Use 1 of Salt and Pepper to prefered taste.
Steps to make Miniature Shepherd's Pie:
- Finely chop Onion and lightly brown in medium skillet, add Ground Chuck to the browned Onion. Salt and Pepper to taste. Continue to cook until Ground Chuck is done..
- Prepare Mashed Potatoes, and Corn, set aside..
- In large muffin tin place muffin wrappers, I double the wrappers for strength..
- Spoon Ground Chuck Mixture in to muffin wrappers 1/2-1 inch. Place pinch of Shredded Cheddar on top of beef. Spoon Cooked Corn 1/2-1 inch. Place a pinch of Shredded Cheddar on Corn. Spoon Mashed Potatoes on to fill the rest of the Muffin Tin. Add a Southern (BIG) pinch of Shredded Cheddar to the top..
- Broil on High for 5-7 Minutes or until Cheddar is bubbly..
- Let cool for 3-5 Minutes before removing from pan.
If you find this Miniature Shepherd's Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.