Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Minute Steak with Cumin (4 Ingredients!) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minute Steak with Cumin (4 Ingredients!) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minute Steak with Cumin (4 Ingredients!) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minute steak with cumin (4 ingredients!) recipe. You can have minute steak with cumin (4 ingredients!) using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Minute Steak with Cumin (4 Ingredients!):
- Prepare 250 gr of thinly sliced beef (like the ones for sukiyaki).
- Use 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 of tbp oil.
Steps to make Minute Steak with Cumin (4 Ingredients!):
- Combine beef with cumin and salt. Make sure the beef slices are coated evenly. If you have regular cumin, ground it first with mortar and pestle..
- Heat oil in a pan, medium heat. I used a cast-iron skillet but I think regular pan is okay as long it's a non-stick one..
- Carefully use tongs to put the beef slices in the skillet. When one side has browned, flip it so both sides will be brown. Repeat the process with the remaining slices. (In my case, three batches of beef, so, more or less 3 minutes in cooking).
- Serve with lettuce and some lemon. You can also eat this with steamed rice, pasta, or bread..
If you find this Minute Steak with Cumin (4 Ingredients!) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.