Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health rewards. These types of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup recipe. To make vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup you need 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup:
- Use of Cauliflower.
- Prepare of Beetroot.
- You need of Hot curry powder.
- Take of Coconut milk(homemade).
- You need of Balsamic vinegar.
- Provide of Almond.
- Take of Garlic, chopped.
- Get of Onion, chopped.
- Provide of Coconut oil.
Steps to make Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup:
- Break the coconut and remove the brown part and cut into cubes. Now take mixer jar add coconut cubes and add 1/2 glass of water and make a paste..
- Now take a clean cotton cloth and remove all access milk from coconut paste.You can do same process till 2 time..
- Homemade coconut milk is ready..
- Wash the cauliflower and beetroot in cold water then take out the florets of the cauliflower and give a steam or boil the beetroot with skin till 2 whistle inside silver foil..
- Once cooked let beetroot rest, so that it's easy to peel off the skin puree of beetroot and adjust the consistency with balsamic vinegar..
- Very thinly slice some of the roasted beetroot to make a flower..
- Heat a sauté pan and add coconut oil. Add chopped onion, garlic, cauliflower florets and curry powder.
- Cook till the rawness of curry powder is off, add coconut milk and cook it for another 10 minutes..
- Take it off the heat and rest a while. In the mean time boil the skined almonds till it gets soft..
- Blend cauliflower with almonds to get pouring consistency..
- Pour cauliflower and beetroot soup separately..
- It can served both hot and cold..
If you find this Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.