Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Garlic Butter Steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic Butter Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Butter Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic butter steak recipe. You can cook garlic butter steak using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic Butter Steak:
- Take 2 tbsp of butter, softened, divided.
- Provide 1 tsp of minced fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1/4 tsp of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- Provide 1 of beef flat iron steak or boneless top sirloin steak (3/4 pound).
- Get 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/8 tsp of pepper.
Steps to make Garlic Butter Steak:
- Mix 1 tablespoon butter, parsley, garlic and soy sauce. Marinate steak for about an hour..
- Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat remaining butter over medium heat..
- Add steak; cook until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°), 4-7 minutes per side..
- Serve with garlic butter..
If you find this Garlic Butter Steak recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.