Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Southwest Chicken soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Southwest Chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southwest Chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to southwest chicken soup recipe. To make southwest chicken soup you only need 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Southwest Chicken soup:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 clove of garlic minced.
- Use 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 pints of salsa chunky mild.
- Take 8 cup of water.
- Take 2 1/2 of chicken boullion.
- You need 1 large of carrot diced.
- Take 2 of celery stalks diced.
- Provide 6 of chicken thighs on the bone or off…skinless..
- Prepare 1 can of black beans rinsed and drained.
- Provide 1 can of corn rinced and drained.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cilantro chopped or more.
- Take 1 of cheddar cheese shreds and crushed nachos with scallion for garnish.
Steps to make Southwest Chicken soup:
- Heat oil in large soup pot or dutch oven over medium heat. Add garlic, onion, red pepper. Cook untill almost tender. Stir in jar of salsa. Stir well .cook 2 min.Add water and boullion snd bring up to a boil. add celery, carrots, and chicken. add cilantro. simmer about 35 min.
- throw in the corn and black beans 10 min before finished. Then top with shreded cheddar and nachos. cilantro too.
If you find this Southwest Chicken soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.