Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple creamy chicken noodle soup recipe. To make simple creamy chicken noodle soup you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Get 2 cups of grilled chicken (I used Tyson frozen grilled chicken, about 2/3 bag).
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic.
- Get 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of basil, or more to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper, or more to taste.
- Use 1-1/2 cups of frozen vegetables (I used carrots, corn, peas, and green beans).
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream or half & half.
- Prepare 2 cups of egg noodles.
Instructions to make Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a large pot, heat oil on medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic and sauté 2-3 minutes. Add chicken and cook until warm through..
- Remove chicken and cut into smaller bite size pieces and add back to pot. You can skip this step if the pieces are already small enough for you..
- Add chicken broth, butter, basil, and pepper. Bring to a boil..
- Add vegetables, bring back to a boil and simmer on low for about 20-30 minutes. You can simmer longer if you choose to..
- Add cream and egg noodles about 10 minutes before you're ready to eat. Bring to medium or medium-high heat to cook noodles through. Enjoy!.
If you find this Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.