Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for A Total Hit! Chili Con Carne recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect A Total Hit! Chili Con Carne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to A Total Hit! Chili Con Carne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to a total hit! chili con carne recipe. You can cook a total hit! chili con carne using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook A Total Hit! Chili Con Carne:
- You need 200 grams of Minced beef (or minced pork and beef).
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 of big clove Garlic.
- Use 200 ml of Red wine (or water).
- Take 4 of Green bell peppers.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Chili powder (see Helpful Hints).
- Take 1 tbsp of Ground cumin.
- You need 1 of ☆ Red bell pepper (sweet red bell pepper).
- Use 1 can of ☆ Canned tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of ☆ Canned kidney beans.
- Use 1 of ☆ Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of ☆ Soup stock cube.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ☆ Salt.
- Prepare 1 of ☆ Pepper.
Steps to make A Total Hit! Chili Con Carne:
- Dice the onion and garlic, and cut the red and green bell peppers into 1 cm cubes. Place the kidney beans in a sieve and rinse with water..
- Fry the onion and garlic in olive oil until soft. Add the minced beef, and then add the chili powder and ground cumin once the meat changes colour..
- Add the red wine and bring to a boil. Add the ☆ ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally (without a lid)..
- Add the bell peppers and simmer for a further 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Take care not to burn the contents..
- Serve with tortilla. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147482-soft-flour-tortillas.
- Use for nachos. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147486-nachos-with-chili-con-carne.
- For a Mexican style breakfast..
If you find this A Total Hit! Chili Con Carne recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.