Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tandoori Chicken Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tandoori Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori chicken soup recipe. You can have tandoori chicken soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Tandoori Chicken Soup:
- Take of whole ingredients.
- You need 1 large of baked or roasted chicken carcass.
- Provide 1 oz of minced ginger.
- Use 1 gallon of boiling water.
- Prepare 2 cup of uncooked rice.
- Get 1 packages of frozen peas and carrots.
- You need 3 cup of applesauce.
- Take 4 clove of fresh garlic.
- You need of spices.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of cloves.
- Take 2 tbsp of each marjoram leaves, tarragon leaves, ground cardamom, ground coriander seed.
- Use 1 dash of crushed red pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Tandoori Chicken Soup:
- boil gallon water in large pot.
- add chicken carcass and dripping to boiling water and boil for 2 hours on medium heat until meat falls from bone.
- carefully remove bones. allow stock to cool if need be before removing bones.
- add all spices to stock and simmer for 1 hour.
- add remaining ingredients to stock and simmer covered for and additional hour.
- allow to cool, then serve.
If you find this Tandoori Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.