Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Soup with a Twist recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup with a Twist recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Different vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup with a twist recipe. You can have chicken soup with a twist using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Soup with a Twist:
- Take of boneless chicken breasts – cubed.
- Provide of red potatoes – chopped.
- You need of celery – chopped.
- You need of carrots – sliced.
- Prepare of onions – chopped.
- Use of penne pasta – al dente.
- You need of olive oil.
- Use of red wine vinargrette.
- Take of salt.
- Provide of fresh ground pepper.
- Get of fresh chopped parsley.
- Use of minced garlic.
Instructions to make Chicken Soup with a Twist:
- bring 8 cups of water to a boil.
- in a large skillet place 1/4 cup minced garlic and add 1 tbsp olive oil at high heat for 2 minutes or until garlic begins to brown.
- add chicken to the skillet as well as the red wine vinargrette, onions and cook for 8 minutes, stiring constantly.
- after pot of water boils, add everything from skillet into pot and bring heat to medium heat and let simmer for 45 minutes.
- after 45 minutes add red potatoes and pasta, let simmer for 25 minutes. after 25 minutes add rest of ingredients except for parsley to the pot and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- after 30 minutes serve in a soup bowl and sprinkle parsley and serve.
If you find this Chicken Soup with a Twist recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.