Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot & Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot & Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot & tomato soup recipe. To cook carrot & tomato soup you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot & Tomato Soup:
- Use 1 of Carrots.
- Prepare 1 of Large Onion.
- You need 1 tablespoons of Olive Oil or Vegetable Oil.
- Get of Tinned Tomatoes 1 *400g.
- Get of Water 1/2 cup *use to rinse the tin as well.
- You need of Soup Stock Cube 1 *Vegetable or Chicken.
- Get 1 cup of Milk.
- Get of Salt & White Pepper.
Steps to make Carrot & Tomato Soup:
- Slice Carrot and Onion. Heat Oil in a large sauce pan or a pot and cook Carrot and Onion over medium to low heat until onion turned transparent and softened. Do not hurry this process. Longer it takes, sweeter the soup would be..
- Add Tomatoes, Water and Stock Cube, bring to the boil. Cook over low heat until vegetables are tender..
- Add Milk, then blend by hand blender or mixer until smooth and silky..
- Reheat gently. Season with Salt & White Pepper if desired..
If you find this Carrot & Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.