Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Cream Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Cream Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable cream soup recipe. To make vegetable cream soup you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Cream Soup:
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 large of carrot.
- Use 3 medium of potatoes.
- Get 1 large of courgette.
- Take 1 can of mixed vegetables.
- Take 3 clove of garlic.
Instructions to make Vegetable Cream Soup:
- Chop the onions and the carrots into small pieces. Add to hot large skillet (or a small pot) with a layer of cooking oil and cook until soft..
- Chop the garlic and add it to the skillet when the onions are browned and continue cooking for 1-2 minutes..
- Add some water to the pot and the can of veggies if you have it (or any veggies you want to). If you don't have any veggies you can supliment the quantity of potatoes and courgettes and optionally add a vegetable cube or stock instead of water..
- Finally add the roughly chopped potatoes (peeled) and courgettes (with skin). And add water/stock to the skillet until you have a stew like percentage of water to solids..
- Season with salt and pepper and boil slowly for about 30 minutes (until potatoes crush easily with a wooden spoon)..
- Using a blender of any kind blend the soup. No cream needed but can optionally be added. The potatoe should make the soup creamy..
If you find this Vegetable Cream Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.