Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Carrot-Tomato soup – Healthy Tricolor recipe recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot-Tomato soup – Healthy Tricolor recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot-Tomato soup – Healthy Tricolor recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot-tomato soup – healthy tricolor recipe recipe. To make carrot-tomato soup – healthy tricolor recipe you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot-Tomato soup – Healthy Tricolor recipe:
- Take of medium sized orange Carrots.
- Prepare of medium sized red Tomatoes.
- Take of Onion.
- Provide of Garlic cloves.
- Use of Ginger.
- You need of Cinnamon.
- Get of Cardamoms.
- Use of Cloves.
- Provide of Bay leaf.
- Prepare of black Peppercorns.
- You need of Cumin seeds.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of Water.
- Get of Fresh Cream (I used Malai) for garnishing.
- You need of Chopped Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Carrot-Tomato soup – Healthy Tricolor recipe:
- Put chopped carrots, onion, tomatoes with slits, garlic, ginger & all mentioned whole spices in a pressure cooker along with water & cook for 3 whistles..
- Let the pressure release itself. Strain it and keep this water(broth) aside..
- Remove the whole spices before blending it to keep the flavors mild. Now blend it till smooth..
- Mix it with broth and strain again to get the silky smooth texture..
- Now transfer to a vessel, add salt & little black pepper powder and mix it. Bring to a boil & Let it simmer for 5 mins on low flame..
- Soup is ready, pour it into soup bowls, garnish with some fesh cream(malai) & coriander leaves. Enjoy Hot!.
If you find this Carrot-Tomato soup – Healthy Tricolor recipe recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.