Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Jalapeños recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Jalapeños recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed jalapeños recipe. You can cook stuffed jalapeños using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Jalapeños:
- Prepare 7 of large jalapeños in different colors.
- Take 300 g of ground beef.
- Take 1 cup of dal beans uncooked.
- Provide 1 cup of white rice uncooked.
- Get 3 of small onions.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 4 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Use of Mixed spices including black pepper, cinnamon, turmeric, etc.
- Take 1 bunch of watercress.
- Prepare 1 bunch of coriander.
- Prepare 1 bunch of parsley.
- Take 2 of spring onions.
- Use of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
Instructions to make Stuffed Jalapeños:
- Cook the rice and dal beans in a pot with enough water to cover the rice 3 Centimeters. Bring it to boil and then simmer down. Add salt and mixed spices. Stir occasionally. Cook until they are soft and sticky but not too soggy..
- While the rice and dal are cooking, fine chop 2 onions and 2 garlic cloves. In a large pan heat some oil, add the onions and garlic and stir until the onions are translucent..
- Add the ground beef and a generous amount of the mixed spices. Stir until brown. Add 2 tablespoons tomato paste and mix with the beef..
- Fine chop the vegetables (parsley, coriander, watercress, spring onions) either by hand or using a chopper. Add it to the pan and stir. Don't forget salt..
- Add the cooked rice and dal to the pan. Stir for a few minutes and your stuffing is ready..
- Empty the jalapeños and fill them with the stuffing. Push the stuffing down to make sure that the jalapeño is filled. Set them aside..
- Now to make the sauce, in the same large pan you used for the stuffing, heat some oil, fine chop the remaining onion and garlic and stir until the onions are golden. Add 2 tablespoons tomato paste and mix with the onions. Add mixed spices and salt. Stir for a few minutes and add 2 cups of water. Bring it to boil..
- Put the stuffed jalapeños in the sauce and slow cook for at least 2 hours or until they're soft to your liking. Add water if required during this time..
- Eat with family and friends and enjoy 💙.
If you find this Stuffed Jalapeños recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.