Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats soup (vegan) recipe. To cook oats soup (vegan) you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare OATS SOUP (VEGAN):
- Take of Coconut ( finely chopped flush) ..
- You need of Oats.
- Prepare of Yellow mung dal pressured cooked upto 3 whistle ..
- Provide of veg stock or 1 veg stock cube or plain water.
- Provide of Cuminie seeds.
- Use of Pressed Ginger..
- Get of Turmuric powder..
- Provide of freshly ground black pepper powder..
- Get of Lime water..
- Get of fresh thick coconut milk..
- Get of second coconut milk..
- You need of olive oil..
- Take of SALT to TASTE..
Steps to make OATS SOUP (VEGAN):
- Heat oil and saute chopped garlic, cumine seeds, and grated ginger for a min on a low flame..
- Add tender coconut flush, and turmaric powder and stir it for 30 sec..
- Add veg stock and pepper powder when it boils, add oats and let it simmer for 5 mins Stirring it often on the medium flame..
- Add the pressure cooked yellow mung dal ans salt. Allow it to boil for 3 mins more..
- Add the thick Coconut milk and Let it boil for 2 to 3 mins. On low flame..
- Remove from the flame and sprinkle lime juice on the top and keep it Covered for 5 mins. So that it gets thick..
- Serve it hot or cold with chilly vineger ( optional) ,white pepper powder, and salt seperately before homely meals..
- you can even try this soup without adding Coconut milk ( with veg stock alone.)..
If you find this OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.